Kenya packs a lot in: Best wildlife attractions in Africa, coral reefs and beaches, mountains and deserts and tribal culture that are just colorful. There are more than a million reasons for you to visit Kenya. Stunning beautiful landscapes just sets the scene, starting from the rainforest of Kakamega to the beaches of Indian Ocean by way of The National Park of Mt Kenya; Maasai Mara’s rolling grass to the shores of the Jade sea where we have a searing desert; With the Great Rift Valley, which is the home to Hell’s Gate National Park, cleaving a immense wound through it all.
The mainstay for Kenya’s visit for decades has been Wildlife safaris, and also the many available Kenyan parks such as Tsavo National Park, which is one of the best places in Africa to see, Leopards, Lion Elephants and the famous migration of wildebeest, it also has cliffs that are awesome for climbing. Kenya is rated to be among the top five destinations for bird watching in the world; Maasai Mara which is know
n globally for its exceptional number of lions, cheetahs and leopards, and also the Zebra migration, wildebeest and Thomson’s gazelle to and from Serengeti each year from July to October ,this is famously known as the Great Migration. The same can be seen in both Kenya and Tanzania in our various Kenya Safari And Tanzania Tour packages. Taking a walk in the Mt Kenya’s glacial ridges is an outdoor activity that will make you to have fun and enjoy yourself. You can also trek in Aberdares, Cherangani ranges and Mau.
Kenya also offers cultural experiences as it is a Nation with many tribes; The people in Kenya represent a wider cross section of all the things that are mainly Africa, urban families and traditional tribes; modern sensibilities and ancient customs are brought together by everyday life. River Athi and river Tana have sections that are fit for rafting after the rains; For activities based on water such as scuba driving, windsurfing, kite surfing, deep sea fishing or snorkeling one can always head to coastline of Indian Ocean. You can do horse riding in Central Highlands.
Going on safari-There are over 20 managed national reserves and game parks in Kenya. The most popular destination for safaris includes:
- Watching the migration of Wildebeest-Also known as the “Greatest wildlife show on earth” The most popular park in Kenya being Maasai Mara, and you cab be a witness of the incredible migration of wildebeest and zebra from July-October each year from Serengeti.
- Amboseli-Among the best wildlife viewing experience
- Lake Nakuru-known for Flamingos
- Aberdere-provides habitat for black rhino, monkeys, leopards and lions.
- Tsavo West and East-One of the world’s largest game reserves and oldest parks in Kenya, popular for its stunning viewing.
- Visiting the tribal villages-The most colorful and famous tribes are the Maasai. You should be aware of being milked at some of these villages.
- Climbing Mount Kenya-You will have to be an expert climber to reach the summit (5,199 meters).
- Visiting the coastal towns of Mombasa, Malindi, Lamu -Where Swahili is a distinct culture of Arabic and Africa.
- Explore the City of Nairobi-Despite its faintly name, it still has sights that are interesting such as the Maasai Market and the National Museum of Nairobi which is said to have some of theoldest remains of mankind.
With all that information, its now time to park your luggage and come visit Kenya for a an incredible life time experience.
The Earth Safari